Catalysts and Carbon Solutions
Merichem® supports its technology solutions with a wide range of proprietary catalysts and chemicals designed to improve efficiency and profitability.
A patented liquid redox system that catalyzes hydrogen sulfide (H2S) into elemental sulfur and water.
- Catalyst is continually regenerated
- Removes H2S from virtually any gas stream
- Produces no liquid waste streams
- More reliable and flexible than biological treatments
A liquid-to-liquid contact product to catalyze mercaptan (RSH) oxidation into disulfide oils (DSO).
- Widely used along with Merichem’s FIBER FILM® technology for highly efficient mercaptan oxidation and spent caustic regeneration
- 100% soluble
- Causes no solids formation or plugging
- Compatible with continuous catalyst injection systems
Carbon can be purchased with or without pre-impregnation of catalyst. Carbon products are used for fixed-bed applications, catalyzing mercaptan (RSH) oxidation into DSO. Benefits of pre‑impregnation include:
- Shorter catalyst replacement sequence
- No additional raw material requirements
- No impregnation solution disposal needs
- No risk of improper impregnation
A specially formulated treating reagent for sweetening heavy mercaptans contained in kerosene, jet, middle-distillate and diesel streams.
- Offers increased activity over the caustic-carbon bed process
- Internally regenerates after reacting with mercaptans
Need to Request an SDS?
Merichem® can provide a material safety data sheet on any of our products.
Request a quote or additional product information.
We’ve been doing this long enough to give you the answers you need.
Why Choose Merichem®?
With a long history of providing proven catalysts and carbon as well as process technology and spent caustic services to the oil and gas industry, there are few problems we haven’t solved. We listen, think and innovate to improve performance and profitability for our customers.
Our technology solutions come with a wealth of support including design, engineering, fabrication, testing, analytics and service. We’re committed to you and will help you meet all specification, performance and warranty requirements.